Liquid gold: l'Huile by CÎME

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Once in a blue moon, a beauty product sweeps me of my feet and makes me wonder how I survived without it for the last twenty-something years. My new treasure is l'Huile by CÎME, a multi-purpose dry oil that is 100% natural and contains an unique blend of six precious organic oils. Perhaps you remember this post (in Dutch) where I already told you about the Belgian, natural brand CÎME. CÎME products contain sustainably sourced natural and certified organic ingredients, without nasties like parabens, synthetic perfumes, phenoxyetanol, etc... In addition, the packaging is made from recyclable materials and the ingredients, prototypes & finished products are not tested on animals. Sounds really good, right?



Honestly, I never would have thought that oil would turn out to be one of my favourite beauty products, as I always associated body oils with sticky skin and facial oils with pimple outbreaks (oily and sensitive skin here). But this one really made me change my mind. The oil penetrates quickly and leaves my skin with a healthy-looking glow - the ladies of CÎME did not exaggerate when they said that the oil really has a beautifying effect on nails, hair and skin. L'Huile by CÎME contains carotenes that add a hint of colour to pale skin. I seem to have the palest legs ever, so I am very thrilled about this feature and I never leave the house bare-legged without applying the oil anymore. I also noticed that my tan is boosted and lasts far longer! I like the nebulizer on the flask as it makes applying the oil so much easier: it allows perfect dosing without tampering and getting your hands ultra-greasy. Although the oil contains some fragrance, the scent is rather subtle and neutral.



The most straightforward way to use this multi-purpose oil is by simply spraying and massaging it on dry skin after showering/bathing, but there are far more ways to use this oil. Like adding some drops to your bath, so your skin feels nourished and smooth after a relaxing soak. Or treat your hands to a mini-mani by massaging your fingers, nails and cuticles with this oil to give them an instant healthy shine. Your locks will appreciate an oily mask as well: spray some l'Huile by CÎME on dry hair and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it. Or spray some oil on your brush before combing through the lengths of your hair. Extra glow and protection for your locks guaranteed! I love to use this product after sunbathing to boost my tan, it's the best aftersun oil I ever had!



L'Huile by CÎME is available via the CÎME website & selected natural stores and cost €24,50. For every product sold, CÎME donates to development initiatives in remote parts of the Himalaya. Read more about it here!

Lots of love,
Lieselot








'

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Instafeed


Like us on Facebook

Subscribe